Author Topic: #DevShouts - Character focus: Alicia  (Read 27100 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
#DevShouts - Character focus: Alicia
on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:55 PM
The Raiders fans recently voted Alicia as their favourite character during the Beta, and for a good reason. She has a very defined Assault profile, thanks to her superhuman agility and high speed. Her weapons of choice are repeater shotguns, nicely complementing her superb mobility with great mid-range firepower.

Here is the first on the new #DevShouts series, we delve into the tactical aspects of the game, and hint how to get the best out of your Raider of choice. In this occasion, one of our Game Designers shares his preferred build when playing as Alicia.

See it here.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: #DevShouts - Character focus: Alicia
Reply #1 on: June 20, 2024, 03:57:37 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   The Mastermind Business System

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2024, 04:19:50 PM
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,   The Mastermind Business System

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 20, 2024, 04:21:36 PM
Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site   The Mastermind Business System

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 20, 2024, 04:22:40 PM
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time.   The Mastermind Business System

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 20, 2024, 04:24:07 PM
You have done a amazing job with you website   The Mastermind Business System

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 20, 2024, 04:25:18 PM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.   The Mastermind Business System