Author Topic: Gather Your team, Raider! Open Beta!  (Read 23149 times)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Gather Your team, Raider! Open Beta!
on: September 08, 2017, 05:06:09 PM
MercurySteam have just announced that their upcoming third-person shooter-brawler, Raiders of the Broken Planet, will go into open beta for two days, before launching on September 22nd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The open beta will take place next week, on September 15th and 16th, allowing players on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC to download the game and play two missions – First Round and Hanging by a Thread.

First Round is a tutorial mission focusing on Harec, the leader of the Raiders, and acts as the intro mission for the game. It is the only mission playable only in single-player. Hanging by a Thread is a daring mission for the Raiders as they infiltrate an enemy airship to rescue the unhinged warrior of legend – Lycus Dion – in an attempt to recruit him to the team. Like every other mission in Raiders of the Broken Planet, it can be played in single or multiplayer, including the innovative 4 v 1 Antagonist mod.

These two missions form the Prologue which will be be free to download at launch. The Prologue will be accompanied by the first campaign – Alien Myths, which can be purchased for €9.99/$9.99/£9.99.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Gather Your team, Raider! Open Beta!
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2024, 02:40:50 PM
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.   Secret to Scaling Summit

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2024, 02:44:16 PM
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   TOKmate

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2024, 02:45:46 PM
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.   Lottery Defeater

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 23, 2024, 02:47:24 PM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.   Paramount Plus free trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 23, 2024, 02:48:42 PM
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   Watch Survivor Season 47

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 23, 2024, 02:49:56 PM
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.   Mastermind Business System

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 23, 2024, 02:51:27 PM
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..   Tube Mastery and Monetization 3.0

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 23, 2024, 02:52:41 PM
I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Peacock free trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 23, 2024, 02:54:02 PM
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   TOKmate

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 23, 2024, 02:55:32 PM
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..   Digital Real Estate

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 23, 2024, 02:56:59 PM
Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..   How to start a blog

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 23, 2024, 02:58:12 PM
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Youtube Auntomation

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 23, 2024, 03:00:30 PM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Nagano Tonic

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 23, 2024, 03:02:15 PM
There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job..   Serobun