Patch Notes 13.2
Atlas G-620 reworked and general bug-fixing
The latest Spacelords 13.2 update improves the user experience of Aneska's Atlas G-620, and fixes several bugs:
Atlas G-620 Reworked
This weapon has a rather low learning curve, similar to the other default weapons. However, synergy between its clip size, effective range and the projectiles’ delayed detonation result on a rough user experience and a general underperformance for the weapon. We've done a little rework to make its use much more satisfying.
- Clip increased from 2 to 3.
- Now if a projectile hits an enemy, it explodes inmediately.
- If a projectile explodes in the air or hits a wall, the explosion time has been reduced from 1.5s to 0.5s.
- Range increased from 10 to 15 meters.
Damage Multipliers bug fixed
Several entities were not correctly applying some game-mode damage multipliers. Although this was not affecting game balance - we've been balancing the game around that bug- we have to both fix this bug and readjust all the damage numbers of those entities. The affected entities are:
- Schneider's drone.
- Iune's converted grunt.
- Rak Mayura's Pishachas.
- Valeria's Einstein-Rosen bridge.
- Aneska's Mech.