Patch Notes 16.1
We have applied some changes on the Rewards System. Check them out!
It's been one week since we released the latest update and we're ready for some tweaks. Rewards system strongly modifies player behaviour, we are rolling out these changes for now and we'll keep on closely monitoring the results.
- EXPERIENCE POINT REWARDS
New players have barely felt the effect of the daily XP cap. Experienced players, however, should have more options about how and when to play Spacelords than they do now.
- Tier 5 players now do get some XP in all matches after their fifth match (0-200)
- Tier 4+ players get some more XP in all matches after their fifth match (0-400)
- BLUEPRINT REWARDS
Our intention when we designed the new system was giving players more freedom when choosing their next mission while not impacting their average resource income. We vastly miscalculated the amount of Blueprints that would be earned each day. We're increasing the amount of Blueprint appearances:
- Tier 6 players will see two Common Blueprints on their reward sequence every day.
- Tier 5 players will always see one Blueprint on their reward sequence every day (with a 20% probability of being a Rare Blueprint).
- Tier 4 to Tier 2 players will always see one Blueprint on their reward sequence every day (with a 25% probability of being a Rare Blueprint).
- Tier 1 players will see one Blueprint on their reward sequence every day (with a 33% probability of being a Rare Blueprint).
A couple mistakes slipped through when we rescaled the forge levels and have now been fixed:
- Building weapons at level 2 had a higher Gold cost than intended
- Forge levels were not unlocking as many points as they should.
The system was erroneously creating 3 bot matches with a random pattern. This has now been fixed.
- KNOWN BUGS
- When you hit an engineer hacking a console in "Double Agent", the hack will automatically be completed.
- In "Mind Over Matter", the "Interact" marker at the central tower is not showing up.